Monday, July 15, 2013

"Hi evalsposim, How are you feeling today?"

subservience, hardship, inferiority, distressed, anxious, uncomfortable, suffering, privation, retardation, misunderstood, ostracized, less intelligent than 'I used to be..... and yet still far more wit than you, 'I'm a ghost of a creator.
Full of hope, will power, and determination.

It's said people live in pleasure off of other peoples hard work&suffering

Not enough material for everyone. So people fight over it.
Money is an illusion/distraction from the truth.
Take money out of the picture and ask yourself, why can't I have this?
Answer : Because I don't work in a field that they want me to.

People still work&contribute to society even if they don't have a job. But society&government as a whole are biased.

'I made someones wish to be popular come true.
Helped someone else build a better relationship with his family.
Raised a couple of peoples IQ's&social-awareness's&imaginations with witty games.
Gave someone the encouragement to shoot for his dreams (and he's succeeding so far)
Prevented 2 people from suicide and/or helped cure depression.
Prevented 1 person from going on a killing spree.
--
How did 'I do all of this? Was 'I even trying to do any of this?
'I wasn't trying, it just turned out that way, and each of these people thanked 'me for it.
All 'I did....
was be their friend, hung out with them, talked personal subjects with them, played with them.
That's contributing to society, but in a field that doesn't get payed (in terms of money&healthcare)
To be honest, it's not something anyone can do either... not everyone is an empath/antisocial ('I'm sill trying to figure out which one of these 'I am).... Oh well :I
As 'I was saying..
Welcome to the reality of biased society..

Moral of the story : Not everyone services society, but everyone contributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment